ISPC is always looking for new members to help our voice on suicide prevention, intervention and postvention become stronger in our state. We have individual & family as well as organization and certified trainer memberships. JOIN US!
Click HERE to print and mail registration form.
Benefits of becoming an ISPC member
- Send the message that suicide is a public health issue, that it is everyone's business
- Promote awareness that suicide is preventable
- Help reduce the stigma of suicide
- Encourage help-seeking and help-giving behavior
- Be a voice and/or play a role in shaping suicide prevention in Idaho
- Have an opportunity to network with others who are committed to reducing suicide in Idaho through out quarterly membership meetings
- Be notified about all suicide prevention events happening across the state
- Help empower communities across the state as a resource to those thinking of suicide and those impacted by a suicide loss
- Reduced registration fees for various ISPC sponsored events, including the Western States Conference on Suicide
- Opportunity to work on Coalition committees to help influence public policy in Idaho
- Greater opportunity to create change with more people involved and working together
- Support the recruitment, training, and mentoring of new suicide prevention instructors who will spread the message of suicide prevention across Idaho
- 2018 - Development of Idaho's Jason Flatt Act, collaborative efforts with SPP, SDE, IEA, ISBA, IASA, & more. Formal membership launched.
- 2017 - Began discussions of vital statistic collection with State Coroners. Hired part-time executive director. Strategic planning and board growth. Statewide Suicide Prevention training platform created.
- 2016 - Creation and Launch of ISPC. Lobbied for Hotline funding and in the process achieved funding for the development of a Suicide Prevention and Awareness Program within the Department of Health and Welfare.
Membership Donation Options
- Certified Trainer (Coming Soon - April 2018)
- Access to training portal
- Network with other certified trainers, potential annual trainers retreat
- Collaborate: marketing, promoting, locating venues, finding co-facilitators, problem solving
- Statewide training data collection
- Trainer profile with contact information for the public to organize trainings with directly with you
- Access to statewide training calendar
- Market your trainings to our contact database & social media outlets
- Grant writing partnership opportunities
- Individual donation page to collect your own tax-deductible donations. Paypal will take a 2.3% fee, the rest is yours to use towards certification, training travel, training lodging, training materials, training supplies. Your additional membership donation will cover ISPC's: website, donation hosting, bookkeeper, state & federal reporting, & support. There will be an annual report to be supplied with how donated funds were spent and the collective good that was achieved.
$50 – 1 Year Individual Membership
$100 – 1 Year Family (up to 8) Membership
$35 – 1 Year Student Membership
$100 – 1 Year Certified Trainer Membership
$150 – 1 Year Organizational (up to 3 employees) Membership
$300 – 1 Year Organizational (up to 6 employees) Membership